martedì 11 febbraio 2014

Studi: A foggy day





A FOGGY DAY (IN LONDON TOWN) - Ira Gershwin


I was a stranger in the city 
Out of town were the people I knew 
I had that feeling
of self-pity
What to do? What to do? What to do? 
The outlook was decidedly blue
But as I walked 
through the foggy streets alone 
It turned out to be the luckiest day
I've known

A foggy day in London Town
Had me low and had me down
I viewed the morning
with alarm
The British Museum had lost
its charm
How long, I wondered, 
could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed, 
For, suddenly, I saw you there 
And through foggy London Town 
The sun was shining everywhere.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Studi: Good Bait

Lo studio di oggi è Good Bait , di Tadd Dameron.  Il brano è un trionfo di turnarounds, e in quanto tale risulta utile per sperimentar...